So we know we’re a little late for Spring cleaning, but it’s never too late to get organized! This is especially important for your beauty stash as it can easily take over every surface. Not only does keeping your bits and bobs stored properly look really great, but knowing where everything is can cut down on time when it comes to getting ready. There’s a storage solution for every beauty product and tool under the sun and we’ve rounded them up here…pens at the ready!
JARS + CATCH-ALLS
These guys come in very handy for storing things like Q-tips, cotton rounds, hair ties, bobby pins, tweezers and scissors and so much more. Have several small odds and ends that don’t have a home? Into the jar they go!
1. Artisan Glass Container With Oak Lid
2. Jars With Chalk Labels
3. Square Glass Jar With Gold Lid
4. Acrylic Clear Canisters
5. Small Woodstock Tin
MAKEUP + HAIR
Probably the most important for obvious reasons. So many hair dryers and blushes and brushes…where to put them all? Here:
1. Doris Wall Cabinet – So great for tucking away that hair dryer and curling iron!
2. Diva Vanity Organizer – Makeup brushes up top and plenty of drawer space.
3. Marble Brush Holder – The chicest way to hold makeup brushes. Obsessed.
4. Acrylic Cosmetic Organizer – The perfect vanity topper with nooks and crannies for all the makeup!
Just because it serves a purpose doesn’t mean it has to be boring! We love these storage canisters that are functional and pretty enough to display around your space. We’re getting them all.
1. Silver Ceramic Jar
2. Marble Swivel Top Box
3. Jonathan Adler Secrets Canister
4. Glass Apothecary Jar
5. Copper Ceramic Jar
6. White Porcelain Box
7. Striped Ceramic Jar
So what’s your beauty storage situation? Does everything have its place or is it all at random? We want to know because we’re nosy like that. Leave us a comment below!