HAIR ACCESSORY ROUNDUP
While it can be totally satisfying to splurge on that new cult-fave hair PRODUCT or CURLING WAND you’ve been coveting, I’m also big on the thrill of adding gorgeous and versatile hair accessories to my growing collection. They provide a level of instant gratification that products and tools sometimes can’t…like great jewelry, a chic hair clip or interesting accessory can instantly elevate an otherwise simple look. With ongoing summer temps being of the relentless persuasion (what? I can’t hear you over the squirt bottle/fan combo I’m waving around my face like its my job.), we’ve pulled together a well-rounded list of perfect accessories to help you chill. Links below the photos.
1. I’d wear a paper clip too if it was dipped in gold. It’s just SUH cute!
2. This classic barrette must have chowed the “eat me” cake (Alice & Wonderland fans?). Mini things are adorable, but giant versions are just plain useful. Also how is this only $4?!
3. I always have one of these in my bag – it’s way chicer than a pencil holding up a chignon when you’re burning the midnight oil.
4. Such a perfect bridesmaid hair accessory! Anyone can throw this in and make simple waves or a loose updo something major!
5. Never met a shape clip I didn’t like. Bonus points if you can create a braided updo this interesting before adding it in!
6. Have nothing for your hair that you do not know to be beautiful, or believe to be useful.
7. This statement piece is so gorgeous and unique – use it with THIS trick to pony-up thick locks in the prettiest of ways.
8. Dramatic, yet simple – use this thin clip to hold back a few key pieces in any half-up scenario.
9. For my finer-haired girls, this little gem is small and light-weight, so it can add a little pizazz to your maine without weighing it down.
10. When you find your creative vibes are flowing, make the prettiest braid ever with this soft pink silk woven through it.
11. This is special enough to grace the locks of a late summer/early fall bride! It has just the right amount of sparkle, and the asymmetry keeps things interesting.
12. Simple and sleek – this barrette will keep your locks off your neck without drawing too much attention away from a very on-trend off-the-shoulder number.
….And the best part is, no one will notice your back sweat when you make gorgeous hair the focal point. Am I right?!
Which one is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!