PARTY MAKEUP INSPIRATION
Take a cue from the deep blue sea and try this look one night this week! It’s especially sultry with a tan (or bronzer in my case) and not overkill. Because when it comes to eye makeup, “Instagram makeup” might be fun to scroll through and look at, but walking around, let’s be honest, it can be a little much. This is the perfect amount of something bold that you can wear without it wearing you. Here’s how:
- A Cobalt Blue Eye Pencil — I used but also love .
- A Frosted White Eye Shadow — I used but you can use too.
- A Smoky Taupe Eye Shadow — that I used and I also love .
- Your Favorite Mascara — right now, I’m still obsessed with that really grabs and flares each lash.
- Trace the upper lashline with the cobalt pencil.
- Trace it along the bottom lashline as well.
- Sweep the shimmer black shadow over the upper line with the smudge brush.
- Sweep the frosted white shadow over the bottom line with the smudge brush.
- Sweep the smoky taupe shadow on the lid and crease with the ponytail brush.
You can also use the cobalt pencil on its own without making it metallic like I did here. Cobalt is definitely the color of the summer and looks gorgeous on all eye colors and skin tones.