There’s something really beautiful about a golden goddess, especially if it’s done right (aka you’re warmed up and sunkissed, not oompa loompa). Today’s tutorial is my favorite bronzed look for Summer, especially for those of us who don’t tan or don’t want to tan. It took five minutes. Here’s how:
- Your Favorite Warm Taupe Eyeshadow Palette — I used but also love .
- A Gold Sparkle Eyeshadow — you can stamp on with your finger like Leah did above. It’s pretty much my favorite thing to do these days.
- A Metallic Brown Kohl Pencil — I always use in Metallic Mink but is amazing too.
- Your Favorite Mascara — ok, right now I am obsessed with because it really loads up each lash while not clumping.
- A Matte Bronzing Powder — comes in multiple matte shades for every skin tone.
- Your Favorite Pink or Peach Blush — every Summer I love to switch to in Shimmer Pink Fling. I also love in Precious Peach for a happy flush.
- A Pale Frosted Nude Lipstick — I used in Bare but if you don’t want to make that kind of investment, try in Frosted!
EYE: Apply the taupe shadow all over the lid and crease, winged out (1) and along the bottom lashline (2). Stamp the gold sparkle shadow on the lid (3) and line the top lashline (4). Rim the inner waterline with the same metallic mink pencil (5) and add a couple coats of mascara (6).
FACE: Swirl the bronzing powder on your cheekbones and hollow (7), jawline and neck (8), bridge of your nose (9) and forehead (10). Really warm yourself up! Go back and repeat steps 7-10! Then apply blush on the top half of your apples and cheekbones (11).
LIP: Finish with the frosted pinky-nude lipstick (12).
STEPS NOT SHOWN: I brushed up the brows and opted not to fill them in to keep everything soft and more natural for Summer. But you can certainly do whatever makes you happy! And we started with her face already having applied foundation and powder.