WINTER WARM UP
March 1st is the perfect time to start transitioning your makeup for Spring. Okay, we still aren’t leaving home without coats and scarves but the promise of warmer weather is enough to lighten our spirits! And the perfect way to reflect that with our makeup is to start dusting a little bronzer on our lids and our faces. Here’s how:
- Your Favorite Bronze/Gold Palette — I love , and .
- Your Favorite Bronze Kohl Pencil — try but also love .
- Your Favorite Mascara — Right now I am obsessed with and can’t imagine using anything else! Okay, except for lol.
- A or .
- This from heaven.
- A if you have cool undertones or a if you have warm undertones.
- A Nude-y Pink Liquid Lipstick — I used this on Amelia but also love this .
- Sweep the copper shade all over the lid and crease.
- Trace the same shade along the lower lashline as well.
- Stamp the gold shade on the center of the lid to give it a pop.
- Line the upper lashline with the bronze pencil.
- Coat the lashes with mascara.
FACE + LIP STEPS:
- Suck in your cheeks and follow the hollow with the bronzer.
- Continue sweeping it on the temples.
- Apply it along your hairline.
- Don’t forget your jawline.
- And sweep the remaining bronzer on the sides of your nose and across the bridge of your nose to give it that sun-kissed look.
- Smile and pop the blush on the top half of your cheekbones.
- Finish by filling in your lip area with the liquid lipstick.