LAZY GIRL MAKEUP COMPARISON
Have you ever been so busy that you only had time to do one makeup product? Or so lazy that you could barely bother with more than one? I thought it might be helpful to compare what a face would look like with only mascara on… or only lipstick, etc. Just to see which makes more of an impact or which has just enough of an impact to get you through your day with confidence. Actually, I go all around town with zero makeup on and feel pretty cute but it took me years to get there! Anyway, let’s walk through each look:
- I used in Peachy Pink on Amelia above but also love .
- I had her apply it to the apples of the cheek as well as along the cheekbone.
JUST A BROW PENCIL:
- I’m obsessed with but also love .
- I had Amelia draw individual brow hairs using quick short strokes.
JUST A LIP CRAYON:
- I used in Red Square above but also love in Poppy Nude.
- Amelia first outlined the perimeter then filled it in.
- Amelia used above but I also love because of the way that the insanely genius wand grabs and wraps around each lash!
- She counted 30 strokes per eye when she applied it.
What would be your go-to product if you only had time to apply one? Let me know in the comments below! And include a pic if you have a sec!