WEEKEND MAKEUP INSPIRATION
It’s the last weekend of Summer and this is the perfect way to bring in the Fall drama while still showing off your inner bronzed goddess. It was such a pleasure doing makeup for iHeartRadio’s Music Festival in Las Vegas on Saturday night and have had so many requests on what I used to create her look, that I set everything out for you here and will walk you through each feature, with the smoked shadow wing being the big focus.
- I started with the eye because I knew there would be shadow fallout on her cheeks below that I could simply wipe away before applying foundation. I used in Eternal Black because it is incredibly dramatic and has just the right amount of shimmer sparkle.
- I left the bottom lashline bare with NO eyeliner or eyeshadow.
- I applied three coats of for extreme definition and volume.
- I prepped her skin with , my newest obsession for correcting skin fatigue.
- Then I applied all over with my fingers. This is .
- I applied in B30 all over her face and neck with a Beauty Blender for the most seamless application. This is .
- I concealed her undereye area with in #2.
- I contoured the hollows of her cheeks with the bronzer shade of then applied it along her forehead, nose and jawline. I applied the highlighter shade just abover her cheekbones and above her brows.
- I applied in Camellia directly on the cheekbones with my fingers.
- I paired the dramatic eye and bronzed skin with in Mauvin’ On Up.