Have you ever wanted to temporarily dye your lashes darker without adding volume or stiffness? Then this tutorial is for you! I’ve gotten my lashes tinted before and it wasn’t a great experience (it burned my eyes while it was applied only to fade after a week anyway; not worth the torture). Sometimes I just want my lashes to more be noticeable but I don’t want to look “made up” and for those times, this is what I do. Unfortunately it only lasts until your wash your face but it doesn’t burn like lash dye and you don’t need to make a special trip to a salon. Here’s how:
- Black Liquid Liner: Lacy used ($$) above but I also love ($) which is on sale!
- Draw a quick line on the back of your hand to thin out any clumps on the brush.
- Sweep the brush through the lashes from left to right, back and forth.
- Now paint each individual lash from root to tip.
- Really make sure to stamp the roots.
- Don’t forget to paint the backside too so it’s covered when you blink or look down.
- Finish by sweeping the brush through the bottom lashes.
- We paired this look with in Wonderland!
For the inquiring minds out there, this is the she’s wearing! But you can also create the same effect with .