Spring is here, which also means that summer is right around the corner! For you gals who are shopping for a new bathing suit to rock this summer, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite bathing suits for this season! We’ve also been noticing that the Bardot vibe is starting to come around this season. With ultra-sexy one-piece suits to high-waisted bottoms, we’re loving the retro but contemporary vibes we’ve been seeing from a lot of swimsuits out there. Also! If you’re going to be frequenting the swimming pool this summer, check out our posts from the past about and also . Now, without further ado…here are our current favorites:
1. – I love this one-piece because of the scallop detailing at the ends. End of story.
2. – Asides from the intricate lace-detailing and super cute floral pattern, I love the deep-V plunge that this one-piece has!
3. – This is not your typical one-piece bathing suit. I love the unique cut-outs that give this sexy one-piece an edge.
4. – I am in LOVE with the back of this bathing suit. In the front, it appears to be just a normal bikini, but then when you turn around – bam! It’s this crazy unique pattern made up of interconnected strings. #showstopper
5. – I am so gravitated by this suit because of the feminine touch that’s added with that big bow and then, of course, the unique cut-out in the middle.
6. – I personally own this bikini and I absolutely love it. It’s such a simple bikini but the crochet truly sets it apart from all other bikinis.
7. – For those that love a good colorblocking pattern, this one is for you. I love this color combination, and another bonus? It’s sold at such an affordable price! #ChaChing!
8. – This is just the bandeau top but if you’re getting this top, you’ve GOT to pair it with the high-waisted bikini bottom! It exudes a retro, Bardot feel and I simply LOVE it.
9. – Cut it out! This one-piece swimsuit is not like the basic one-piece swimsuit you wore at your swim meets in the 5th grade…The cut-outs just make this piece so unique, sexy, and cute.
10. – Last but not least…we all need to pair our swimsuit with a nice little beach/swim cover-up…and why not with THIS super cute, crocheted fringe top?! What wins me over with this is, hands down, the fringe detailing.
Now we’d love to know…which swimsuits are your favorites? Holler in the comments below!