MANI MUST-HAVES FOR 2015
We’re headed into Spring and although we certainly get our nails done in the fall, our digits seem to get a lot more play in spring and summer. We thought it would be fun to create a must-have list that includes our favorite things (both new and classic) for mani lovers everywhere!
- : I am head over heels in love with the crystal nail files. I had never used one until last year and it changed everything for me. Emery boards are not on option anymore. Although it appears smooth it files my nails just as well as any other file and the texture of this file creates a smoother edge, creating less cracks, chips and breaks. How did I not know about this sooner!?
- : This will be ideal for anyone with fragile nails because you want to preserve the strength of the nail and not rough it up too much. It’s smooth as well and a tiny bit less expensive. (But if you can spend a few more dollars go with number 1!)
- : I have tried so many nippers and I find that many of them fail when it comes to making a clean cut. I love this one because it does just that which leaves me with zero hang nails.
- : How amazing and wierd are these?! I was so skeptical the first time I used them. They’re for removing regular polish. They’re non-acetone and leave your nails/cuticles feeling super soft and nourished… somehow.
- : Sometimes I like my real acetone. I know it’s bad and try not to use it much, but when I do I HAVE to have one of these dispensers. You push the top down using a pad or papertowel and avoid the dreaded acetone spill.
- : Keep those cuticles moisturized! I tried this recently and I love it. It’s not oily so I can put it on before I leave home without worrying about getting oil everywhere. Lots of vitamins in this little guy.
- : Some people get fungus in the cuticle area of their nails or underneath. That causes breakage and brittleness. Avoid that by adding some drops of this as instructed.
- I have this in my purse always. (Okay, and one in my car)
- These are some of my favorite hair pills, and they promote nail growth as well. So this is really a two-for-one sitch. Most hair pills promote nail growth because the same vitamins tend to boost both.
- This polish has VITAMINS in it!!! What else can I say. And they have some great nude shades for which are great for the upcoming months.
- If you follow me on you know I love this stuff. I have used it for months now and it really helps my nails grow because it’s harder than regular polish but you don’t need the UV light, which I find irritates my fingers. The topcoat is the key! Also, look at that gorgeous shade of marsala– Pantone’s color of the year, duh!
- : Get it together! Feature your faves and look like you’ve really got your ish together while you do!
- : I’ve laid off the nail art, personally, but I have some friends that are die hards. This is one of my favorite kits for nail art.
- : If you’re a manicurist or you know one, this is a great gift for traveling with tons of polish.
Got any mani must-haves? Tell us!!!