I always say makeup is a creative expression and why not change things up on a Friday night out! When you walk by a white liner at the department store, you probably think to yourself “there’s no way that’s wearable!” But think again! It’s not only wearable, it’s flattering. It brightens the eye and makes you look more awake. You don’t have to draw a cat eye like I did on Magali above, you can do a less stylized version and simply line it. Either way, you might be surprised how many compliments you’ll get. Here’s how:
- A White Liner: you can use my favorite like I did above or a for a more intense look.
- Your Favorite Mascara: I used this current of mine that really separates each lash.
- (Optional) A
- I like to leave the lid bare or lightly powdered but not shadowed, but that doesn’t mean you can’t! Start at the inner corner and line the upper lashline with the white liner across to the outer corner, then wing it out and up, just like you would with a black liner.
- Add a coat of mascara.
- If you want to add more drama, line inner waterline.
- If you want even more drama, also line the bottom lashline, then wing it out and up reflecting the same angle as the upper wing.
- If you want triple the drama, add a lash strip too!