HOLIDAY HAIR ROUNDUP
If you’re planning on getting glam for any remaining holiday parties, you’ve come to the right place! We’ve combed through tons of our hair tutorials and selected 12 hairstyles that will keep you all aglow! Links to each are available below!
- FAKING A BLOWOUT: This one is great for pretty much any hair type. If you want to wear your hair down and polished looking, this one’s for you!
- BRAIDED CHIGNON: As long as you know how to do a dutch/inside-out french braid, this is easy. This hairstyle always gets lots of attention and you’ll likely be telling everyone how you did it all night.
- SIMPLE FRENCH TWIST… WITH A TWIST: This is do-able on long or short hair. This tutorial was done on collar bone length hair so don’t fret! Click on the link to see how to secure shorter lengths in an updo.
- SHORT HAIR HALF UP: I loooove this half updo for shorter hair. Mostly because you can add any gorgeous accessory to the back.
- THE INFINITY BUN: This quickly became a favorite around here. I just made this up out of no where a while ago and have now used it so many times. It’s a great way to get a more voluminous bun.
- THE BRAID-Y BUNCH: An oldie but a very goodie!
- SHORT HAIR CHIGNON: This was done on very fine, short hair and it’s honestly easier on finer hair. It’s a bit difficult to do on short thick hair because you have to be able to tuck the ends into each other before pinning. The thicker it is, the harder it can be to conceal the ends and make them blend in.
- ROPE BRAID BUN: So romantic, so chic. Perfect for a holiday date… a holi-date!
- FRENCH FISHTAIL BRAID: Calling all cool girls. This braid has a casual vibe but also shows that you put a bit of effort into your look.
- NATURAL TEXTURE CHIGNON: So much volume to work with when it comes to natural hair! This perfectly full twist/bun combo would look stunning with almost any dress, to be honest.
- VOLUMINOUS PONYTAIL: Speaking of volume. Learn the trick to this big ol’ pony right here!
- WILD WAVES: Get better, longer lasting waves for your holiday party and get them easily by adding this one little trick to your regimen!