CHAPPED LIP S.O.S.
Chapped lips plague a lot of us and are no fun. But hopefully this routine a couple of times a week will help. Here’s how!
- Your Favorite Lip Scrub — I used on Magali above. I also really like in Clementine.
- An Electronic Lip Scrubber — I used that is specifically made for scrubbing chapped lips (and comes with the Scrub!). You can also use an electronic toothbrush!
- A Lip Brush — I actually used my favorite that I use often to apply lipstick because it covers more surface area but the edges are sharp enough for detailing.
- Your Favorite Lip Mask — your lips haven’t felt heaven until they’ve felt 5 minutes with the . It really heals, plumps and makes your skin stronger.
- Your Favorite Tinted Lip Balm — if you’re looking for that perfect Snow White just-bitten, ultra-hydrating lip balm, treat yourself to !
- A Wet Washcloth
- Dip your finger in the scrub and scoop out a nickel size.
- Rub the scrub all over the lip area.
- Turn on the electronic lip scrubber and place it on either your bottom or top lip to start, then slowly move it across and all over the lip area and let it buff away and do all of the work for you. Try to do it for 60-120 seconds. Watch the telie or listen to T-Swizzle’s new album while you’re waiting!
- Wipe off all of the scrub with the wet wash cloth.You should notice that most of the chapped areas are now smooth.
- Dip the brush into lip mask and scoop out a nickel size.
- Sweep the brush all over the lip area to coat it.
- Wait a few minutes for it to really penetrate and hydrate.
- Wipe it off with the backside of the wet washcloth.
- Finish with a quick sweep of the tinted lip balm.
Do this a couple times a week or however often needed to keep gorgeous, kissable lips this Winter!