SECRET TO BROW SHADOW
This one step reversal is a game changer. Many of us don’t think brow shadow makes enough impact (even after with my side-by-side shadow/pencil/pomade/tinted gel post here). That’s ok! We all have our preferences and makeup is an expression of our individuality. But I would be amiss if I didn’t share this trick with you! Typically we use brow wax to set the brows after we apply shadow, hence the term “setting wax.” But try this instead:
- or Disposable Mascara Wand
- Brush the hairs up and over with the spooly brush.
- Load the brush up with wax by sweeping it across the wax multiple times.
- Sweep the brush along the brow with short quick strokes mimicking hairs as you work from the base to the tail coating the hairs with wax.
- Dip the same brush into the brow shadow to load it up with product.
- Sweep the brush along the brow hairs making the same short quick strokes. The brow shadow will adhere to the wax much better than applying it directly to the brow.
- Brush the hairs up and over again with the spooly brush.
- Finish by tapping your finger in the cream highlighter and sweeping it under the brow.
For those of you asking about the cat ears, I bought them at BCBG but don’t see them on their site yet!