Last year the It Lip was Oxblood, which is still really hot (revisit our Oxblood Tutorial ). This year, we’ve scoped out the A/W 14 runways and the best of the street style bloggers and have determined this to be this year’s must try lip color! You can wear it glossy or try our DIY stain version. Here’s how:
- Your Foundation or Liquid Concealer: We’re obsessed with and have been wearing it every day since we got our hands on it.
- Foundation Brush (or Fingers): I actually use as a full face foundation brush because I love how thin it is (so less product gets wasted stuck in the bristles and more is deposited on the face).
- Dark Berry Lip Color: Morgan is wearing in Nocturne (Drama is really gorgeous too). Also, if you haven’t discovered yet, her Deep Plum Wine and Deep Fuchsia are to die for.
- Blotting Paper: By now you know are our favorites!
- When you’re applying your foundation all over your face and neck, go ahead and apply it over your lip area.
- Pat it into the lip lines if necessary.
- Apply the berry shade directly from the tube or wand in this case.
- Place a blotting paper over the lip area and gently press.