THE CAT EYE STYLIZED
This eye is inspired by all of the gorgeous creatures from the feline family! Ok hear me out. Tigers, leopards and cheetahs all have black rims around their eyes that really frame them. But it’s more than that. We can all rim our eyes with a black pencil (still one of my favorite looks!). And we can all draw a . But this combines the two and adds a little V in the inside corner. Why? Oh just to make it more stylized and like an exotic little cat! It’s 100% wearable, I promise. And quite sexy. I exaggerated the inside corner a little on our model above but you can shorten it and still get the same effect. Here’s how:
- A Fine Brush Liquid Liner — I used because it’s the finest brush I’ve every found, making it super user friendly.
- A Black Kajal Liner — I used in Onyx because it’s incredibly intense.
- Draw two parallel lines. Find the end of your brow first and draw a line towards it at the end of your lashline. Then match the same angle at the inner corner of your eye going downwards, but a 1/4 of the distance.
- A quarter of the way down the wing at the outside corner, draw an upside-down V shape, making the V very narrow as illustrated above.
- Draw a line along the lashline that connects the two lines and fill in the V shape on the outside corner.
- Thicken the line along the lashline.
- Rim the inner waterline.
Finish with mascara and pair it with any lip color you want!