GOLD SPARKLE EXPLOSION
Sometimes, we just have to go for the gold! Ok, maybe a have a touch of Olympic fever… but seriously, bring out this look for your next party or concert and dazzle the night away. By now you know I like easy looks that have a lot of payoff. You can’t get much easier than this one. Stamp, line and go! Here’s how:
- Sparkle Cream Shadow: I used in Comex Gold (which comes with an amazing setting liquid to make it last all night). You can also try in Gold Rush.
- Black Longwear Pencil: I used in Onyx and I also love in Intense Ebony.
- Your Favorite Mascara: Right now I’m obsessed with .
- Press your finger into the shadow pot.
- Stamp the sparkle shadow all over the upper lid and crease.
- Look up and stamp it along the bottom lid as well.
- Rim the inner waterline with the black longwear pencil.
- Finish with a couple coats of mascara.
Pair it with a pale pink cheek and a nude lip for a soft look or with a red lip for a little more drama.