TRICK OR TREAT… LIGHT!
This is for those of you who either can’t wear a costume to work or don’t feel like it, but still want to do something festive! For the rest of us, don’t forget to revisit and ! Today’s look is simple if you break it down and actually very wearable if you pair it with a nude lip (peachy nude or pinky nude to add a little life) and a light peach cheek. And it lets everyone know you love Halloween, even if you can’t dress up for it! Here’s how:
- Peach Eyeshadow — I used because it’s a gorgeous matte shadow, but you could easily use a light peach blush!
- Copper Eyeshadow — I used because it’s a metallic copper shade that complements the peach beautifully.
- Purple Eyeshadow — I used because it’s blazing!
- Your Favorite Mascara — I used because I’m obsessed with it right now (it’s creates tubes around each lash with fibers and gives you gorgeous thick and curled lashes.
- A Black Kajal Liner — I used in Onyx because it’s intensely pigmented to make the eyes look really piercing.
- A Highlighting Eyeshadow — I used as it’s a perfectly pearlized shimmer shadow.
- Apply the peach shade all over the lid.
- Apply the copper shade in the crease.
- Also sweep the copper shade along the lower lash line.
- Wet an angled liner brush and dip it in the purple shadow. Trace it along the upper lashline then flick it up and out for a cat eye effect.
- Line the lower lash line with the purple eye shadow as well.
- Apply a couple coats of mascara.
- Rim the inner waterline with the Black Kajal Liner.
- Stamp the highlighting shadow on the inner corner to brighten and separate the eyes.