We love a one-sided hair do ’round here. Now we’re doing it with a little twist– literally. A side part, a braid of your choice + a twist is all it takes!
- Give your hair a little . If you already have it, lucky you.
- Find your side part.
- On the heavier side, part the hair a little below the hair line (1-2″ depending on thickness) and then…
- Hide a tiny clear elastic in there. You’ll use this to anchor your bobbypin later.
- Braid a section on the less heavy side.
- Pull it up and over. Twist it under and toward your face so you pretty much spin the braid around and lay it flat when taking it over your head.
- Pin the tail of the braid to the hidden elastic using a bobbypin.
If you have thicker hair, try doing a small fishtail braid as it will lay flatter! That’s what we did in the top photo. If you try this, we want to see it! Tag us @thebeautydept on ! xo