THE LIP HIGHLIGHT
You’re probably thinking, not another thing for me to do! But trust me, this one’s worth it! Especially if your lips are your best feature. Any time you want to draw attention to a feature, highlight it! And if you try this technique with red lipstick, forget about it! Here’s how:
- Your favorite liquid highlighter (you can see my three favorites by )
- Your finger
- Start with the bottom lip and trace the perimeter directly with the highlighter brush.
- Continue just above the upper lip as demonstrated above.
- Blend the upper line with your finger until it’s almost undetectable.
- Repeat with the lower line.