Covering dark circles under our eyes is the quickest and most effective way that makeup really makes a difference. We get so many emails asking what method and products I specifically use and I’m happy to share! As long as you share yours in the comments below as well!
- Translucent Powder & Flat Puff — I used because it’s ultra fine, which is key in the undereye area to set it without getting it cakey.
- Concealer brush — any flat concealer brush works or you can certainly use your fingers.
- Sweep the brush against the concealer stick to pick up a light layer. It’s really important to build light layers at a time instead of heavy layers that get cakey and eventually crease.
- Start at your inner corner and apply the concealer along lower lid. Step back and decide if one layer is enough or if you need to add another.
- Blend it into the skin with your ring finger (the heat of your finger helps with the slip).
- Dot the highlighter pen just below the area you just concealed.
- Blend the highlighter into the skin with your finger.
- Dip the puff or sponge into the pressed powder.
- Press the puff directly on the areas you concealed and highlighted. Do not drag the puff across the area as that will move the product you applied. Just press press press from the inner corner to the outer corner.