AN EYE FOR GLITTER
It’s hard to walk the line with glitter… it’s way too fun to pass up, but we don’t want to end up looking like Vegas showgirls when we’re just going out to dinner! Here’s the perfect balance to dress up your eyes in a chic + effortless fashion.
TOOLS: gold + burgundy powder eye shadows, glitter cream shadow, black liquid liner, your favorite mascara, black kajal liner, a crease brush, a medium flat-head brush.
- With the , apply the just above your crease all the way up to your brow bone. Then trace the remainder along your lower lashline.
- Using the , apply the in a half-moon shape just along and above the crease. Then sweep an additional layer along your lower lashline.
- Apply the glitter cream shadow all over the lid directly from the shadow stick, building layers until you have a good amount of product deposited. I used in Cosmos but Comet is gorgeous too! Smooth out any clumps with your finger.
- Line your upper lashline with the black liquid liner, winging it out if you wish. I used because it won’t feather or disappear.
- Apply a couple coats of your favorite mascara. I used on Carissa because it’s formulated with a lash-growing serum so every day that you use it, it helps grow more lashes!
- Finish by lining your inner waterline with the .
By now you’ve probably noticed that we find a ton of our makeup + hair must-have’s on one of our most favorite beauty sites, … so we have to share with you something kinda major! From today until Friday at midnight PST, they are having their annual . It’s a pretty big deal because when was the last time you got to save on your favorite prestige makeup brands? Um, never! So when gives us 20% off our entire order, we take notice!