Seems like the whole wide world of fashion is obsessed with the Peter Pan collar. Well so are we! These are so much fun to do on your nails. Here’s how we did them:
- Start with clean nails– no polish, no base coat.
- Cut binder paper ring stickers so they’re more flexible.
- Apply to each finger to get the neckline shape.
- Apply one or two coats of .
- Make the collar using . Make 2 dots next to each other to start the collar and then connect it with corners (see above).
- Remove the stickers and use a paint brush to clean up the line.
- Add a to secure the .
- Use a damp orange stick to pick up the bead and place it on the nail.
- After making a row of “buttons” add one last quick drying clear coat to secure the beads.