We get a lot of requests on how to do your makeup if you wear glasses, some from those who wear glasses to help see better and some from those who love the Geek Chic trend and wear glasses because they look so rad! Either way, please don’t think that you are limited with your makeup just because you wear glasses. You can absolutely wear any makeup trend! There are just a few adjustments to remember:
1. Glasses cast a shadow so you’ll need to cover undereye circles with a non-creasing concealer. Our model True is using in Ochre but it’s an investment. You can also try a peach-toned concealer (on the color wheel, orange is the opposite of blue, so it will cancel it out) such as .
2. Because glasses will leave marks in liquid/cream foundations, switch to a mineral powder foundation ( in Honey) and swirl it all over your face with a .
3. Because glasses draw attention to the eyes, you’ll want to frame them by defining the brows. You can use a like True uses in the video, or a works great too.
4. Highlight the lid with a lighter shimmer like True used from this in Amber Design.
5. Add depth with the in the crease.
6. To really open up the eye, add a white or nude liner to the inner waterline. in Topaz is perfect.
7. Then line the top and bottom lashlines with the emphasis on the bottom. True used the from the Dior palette.
8. Really give your lashes a good pinch with your so they don’t hit the lenses. Always remember to pinch three times, first at the root, then walk the curler out a third of the distance and pinch again, then another third out and one last pinch.
9. Follow with a coat of then put your glasses back on.
10. Now that you can see exactly where to place your blush, finish with a + a pop of color on the lip, True used in Rasperry.
XO, Amy Nadine