• Tools: You’ll need a , or for the faint of heart, try a with a thin liner brush.
• Start at the inner corner and drag the brush along the lashline to the outer corner.
• Tip: If you rest your elbow on a counter in front of your mirror, if will give you a steadier hand because the only pivot allowed will be at the wrist.
• Tip: the firmer you press the brush, the thicker the line will be.
• Then imagine a line from the outside corner to the end of your brow, that becomes the angle for the wing. With light brush strokes, slowly draw the wing at that angle.
XO Amy Nadine